Monday, February 12, 2007

Guangwei brother , sorry cant fag with you this morning!
Cheer up, dont think so much about Faith.

Saw some Sec5 girl having the same S&K jacket as me.
First it was that Sec4 Magdalene carrying the same handbag as me.
Now this -.-
I got 60 \ 100 for chinese , no CLB.
Shelyn got top for chinese, congrats babe!
Skipped SS as Denise fought in class & had to record statement.
After her statement , she didnt know where her class was.
So she came to look for me & we walked around school.
I was uber shocked when i found out Ginger sister got 12 for O's!
Assembly was funny , had a blogging talk.
Skipped Maths afternoon study prog.
Went off with Denise , Weng Chew , Jian halfway through.
Headed to 3b's homeroom , got school bag then went out of school.
Compass Point with Georgina , Denise , Gary & co.
Went to Famous Amos , ordered cookie heart tin.
Then went to Montip , got my hair accesory & home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home